Government buildings can be big and daunting. Using Digital Signage local and federal government buildings can attract, engage and inform their visitors and staff.
Options include wayfinding maps, self-serve kiosks, wait time and queuing management, waiting areas, safety alerts, scheduling, promotion and advertising.
Contact us to find out more:
A government agency’s digital signage network can:
- Share disaster information, crime alerts and new regulations
- Use queue management to decrease perceived wait times
- Steer visitors to the right place with wayfinding capabilities
- Cut costs of labor used to distribute printed materials and provide wayfinding assistance
- Improve services for the hearing-impaired and for visitors who speak a foreign language